Hi all

Taff
This post is 7155 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh it's like being at school. Is there going to be a bundle in a minute? :lol:

Yo,

didn't want to start a war , just came in to say HELLO i do have this effect on folk :twisted:

I'm actually from Aberdare origionally and got washed down to the big city in a mountain flood and stayed ever since

i'll have to get my ass into gear and get me Yammy up and running im riding round on my gs 1000 chop at the mo am I allowed to mention SUZUKI on this site :?:

any one in the Cardiff area you'll always find me at Morgans (the pub on the hill) on Rhumney hill , Newport Rd , Cardiff every wednesday night (club meet there) Y BRODORION

Thanks for the big welcome (i'm flattered :oops: )

carry on squabaling

respects

Taff

Yo,

didn't want to start a war , just came in to say HELLO i do have this effect on folk  :twisted:  

am I allowed to mention SUZUKI on this site :?:  

Taff

Squabbling - It's the way with us Welsh. Keeps our wits sharp for taking on the English :D:D:D

Pete not only mentions them, HE'S BOUGHT ONE :shock:

• 1 month later...

Hey anyone from wales was down a month or so ago in the forest of dean and had a lovely ride out around abergevenny and some place that sounded like welsh wales (sorry but when you're riding in a group you don't pay that much attention to sign posts, I just followed).

I'm planning a wee jaunt in January for a load of fazer owners, we're going to have a christmas do around Barmouth if you fancy a frosty ride out. The roads should be clear of tourists and sheep.gif.

:lol:

Hey anyone from wales was down a month or so ago in the forest of dean  :lol:

The Forest of Dean and it's inhabitants are nothing to do with Wales.

We'll own up to a few isolated areas of thickos, but that particular epicentre for wankers is the sole responsibility of the English! 8)

OK so I stopped overnight in an enland but both the long and medium rides out were definatly in Wales.

Look this is abergevenny bus station

and builth wells (that's the place that sounds like welsh wales)

the people on the long ride out even managed to find some sheep 57902618633_0_ALB.jpg so that must have been in wales

Is that enough proof for you that I was down in wales. I also have a photographic proof of the car park ticket I was forced to buy in nasty builth wells because they even charge for bikes

:finger

Now you tell me. Bit late now aint it. headwall.gif

well it's an annual event so i guess we could catch up next year. unless of course you fancy either a ride out or a beer with some fazer owners either the second or third weekend in january. if the weather's nice we'll have a wee pottle round barmouth, and sample some of the welsh roads. I presume this does qualify as a proper full weekend in wales then?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online