What a fucking Dork!

Pete
This post is 7198 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I was in Hereford the other day, and saw some spotty little twat on a little 50cc thing.

No....not ScrapedPlastic....it was a different spotty little twat! :lol:

Anyway...it was a warm sunny day, so this dickhead was riding round with T shirt, shorts, and flip-flops on! :roll:

But what was so unusual about this particular twat was that in spite of wearing literally nothing, he was still obviously still safety conscious!

Because he was also wearing a pair of footballers shinguards on his legs! :lol:

I kid you not....I was there! 8)

Future Power Ranger in the making I would say! :roll:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

No, no no real power rangers don't wear any sort of protection. We're all invincible aren't we :wink: :lol:

I dunno anything about 125's either.

Bear in mind that I haven't had a proper road bike smaller than 600cc since the 70's.

So I know nothing about any small displacement machines, they all look the same to me.

old people :roll:  :wink:

Think about this....If you were going out with women like Sandra Bullock, Catherine Zeta Jones, Julia Roberts etc would you be checking out the local Bus Station Skanks? I don't think so.

So why would I want to look at, or take any interest, in mopeds designed for spotty youths. :roll:

I dont play to these rules.

I am 19

I have a 27 year old Girlfrined who is a sports therapist/fitness instructor and was a MCN girl.

I ride a CBR600, R1 and RSV Mille.

And I am an international racer entering the European Superstocks.

So that must make me a cool mother fucker! 8) :lol::lol:

I am 19

I have a 27 year old Girlfrined who is a sports therapist/fitness instructor and was a MCN girl.

So that must make me a cool mother fucker!   8)  :lol:  :lol:

Good lad well done! 8)

Did you chat up your girlfriend yourself.....or did you get a grown-up to do it for you? :lol:

Good lad well done! 8)

Did you chat up your girlfriend yourself.....or did you get a grown-up to do it for you? :lol:

You know pete, just because you can't chat anyone up any more doesn't mean no-one else can 8)

I am 19

So that must make me a cool mother fucker!   8)  :lol:  :lol:

:roll:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online