I know there's no excuse for Suzuki ownership, BUT....

Pete
This post is 7200 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yes I know Baz.  8)  

I'm The Cool Guy.....it goes with the territory!  :lol:

Ya keep up like that, & you won't be able to get your head through the door! :shock: :lol: :wink:

I was "The Fonz" four years before he was you know!  8)

So.....Are you the one responsible for putting him on a Beezer? :?

.....Well, @ least it wasn't a Shitsuki :wink: :lol:

Change of plan again.

The dealer found they'd made a serious cockup, and even though I could have insisted on the faired model as I've already paid, I wouldn't do it cos me and Dai Garland go back a long way.

Any other dealer than Dai would have had to stand the loss.

Anyway, it's the limited edition unfaired again, and tbh I don't mind that much cos 90% of my bikes have been unfaired, I like the colour scheme, and it fits in with "oldschool". :lol:

ban.jpg

Looking at that one and the faired alongside each other, there's quite a difference.

The Limited doesn't have the frame painted the same colour as the bike like the others. Cos I reckon that looks a bit naff, like a cheap streetfighter job. Black gloss frames rule in Oldschool.

Plus, it's got the tasteful logo rather than "Suzuki" splattered all over it. Which is a definite benefit.

And I reckon the GSX-R colour scheme with the white tailpiece looks pretty good, compared to the bland one colour for EVERYTHING on the standard.

Also the Limited is more expensive than the standard, while not costing me any more. So it will have a higher resale value as well as standing out from the rest.

The wife also reckoned that the GSX-R fairing on the S model made it look too much like a sportsbike from the front. That's not good!

Oldschool Rules OK! 8)

yep oldschool does indeed rule. and it is rather oldschool 8) i know what you mean about the paintwork/frames being the same colour. always thought the red bandits with red frames looked naff. would look so much more classy with a gloss black frame!