STOLEN YAMAHA DT 125X SM

mop head 91
This post is 5133 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HEY GUYS

SADLY MY YAMAHA DT 125X SM GOT STOLEN OUTSIDE MY HOUSE LAST NIGHT SO AS U CAN IMAGIN I AM NOT IN THE BEST OF MOODS AND VERY UPSET AS IT WAS MY FIRST BIKE AND MY PRIED AND JOY LIKE MOST PEOPLES BIKES

IT WAS ALL BLACK WITH MONSTER ENERGY STICKER OVER IT

HAD WHITE RIM TAPE ON THE WHEELS

RENTHAL HANDLE BARS

SILVER BAR ENDS

WAS AN 06 PLATE

AND WAS GENERALY LOOKING VERY CLEAN AS SPENT MOST THE DAY YESTERDAY CLEANING IT BUT THAT WAS A FAT WASTE OF TIME

IF ANYONE SEES ANYTHING FITTING THAT DISCRIPTION PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I LIVE IN BOURNEMOUTH BUT IT COULD BE ANYWHERE BY NOW ESPECIALY IF IT WAS PUT IN THE BACK OF A VAN.

MY NUMBER IS 07929572313 CHEERS

My link

THEY ARE THE LATEST PICTURES I HAVE OF IT APART FROM THE ONES FROM LIKE 2 DAYS AGO BUT THEY STILL ON MY PHONE SO ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE RENTHAL HANDLE BARS WITH GREY GRIPS AND SILVER BAR ENDS

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry to hear this mop head :(

so what part of the country was it stolen in ?

well i live in bournemouth so in dorset

had it looking proper nice the day befor it got stolen aswell totaly gutted and now i will get hardly anything from insurance loose my 2 years no claims and insurance will go up by 20% so all in all a pretty s*** week lol

u never know it may turn up fingers crossed

just to let you know i saw it about 5 minutes away from my house yesterday at a place called red hill park and the monster energy grapics have been taken off and the white rim tape and also its riding around without a number plate so atleast its still local to me i sopose just a shame i was on foot and nothing i could do as was to far away to run after it

so keep your eyes peeled :)

cheers mop head

ah shit mate sorry to hear this :( what is this country coming to, hope the bike is recovered soon. keep us updated.

just to let you know i saw it about 5 minutes away from my house yesterday at a place called red hill park and the monster energy grapics have been taken off and the white rim tape and also its riding around without a number plate so atleast its still local to me i sopose just a shame i was on foot and nothing i could do as was to far away to run after it

so keep your eyes peeled smile.gif

cheers mop head

ohmy.gifohmy.gif

You did tell the plod where you saw it didnt you! and told them to get down there as quick as !!!

yeh i told the police stright away but i dont think they did anything as teh bike could have only gone 1 of 2 ways and there must have been police on patrol in them areas but they still did catch it and i would have thought it would have been pulled over by noww for the fact it dosent have a number plate on

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

excelent news guys in the last 4 days me and my mates did enough to make one of them beer adverts cant remember what beer but where it says you know who your friends are at the end lol

we have managed between us to get a name for the chav scum a number and best off all we managed to get my bike back all by my mates helpign me out and driving round for the last 4 days and asking questions :P so i am over the moon now

just got ferensics coming round later to take finger prints off my little baby. then i can work on it and gett it looking proper nice again instead of the state its in now which is all scratched, they ripped the ingintion section out so i just touch two wires together, and for some reason they ripped all 4 indicators off, also took my renthal bar pad off and my nice wing mirror and all my grapics so its just black

but atleast i got it back thanks to my mates helping me out :)

cheers for your support aswell guys i am over hte moon now

• Like 1

No shit sherlock!

An unusual happy ending, great news :D

yeh man chavs are as stupid as they look lol keeping it local to where i live aint the cleverist idea i ahve heard especially out on the road

but now i gotta but new stearing lock and ignition system so if anyone has one going to fit my bike then please let me kno otehrwiase it will cost me lots lol

cheers mop head :) (very happy)

but now i gotta but new stearing lock and ignition system so if anyone has one going to fit my bike then please let me kno otehrwiase it will cost me lots lol

cheers mop head :) (very happy)

I hope the steering lock was not the only barrier to prevent theft, frankly theyre pretty useless, at home you need some pretty hefty chains on and alarms are not expensive if its kept outside I suggest you fit one also...Ask 'Vez' about them. ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online