If Engalnd win the World Cup

kevin10529
This post is 5163 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

About 55% of the population probably won't give a toss.....

Is the country entering a dancing contest ?

(Can't be footbal, I though the only player we had broke a nail ??)

Thats what everyone said about the rugby and a think most people got involved with the celebrations.

What?

When? :lol:

Seriously though, I really do have no idea when that was...

IF England do win the WC, there'll be hordes of Hoolies "givin' it laarrrrrrge" out on the streets and getting boozed up. The more gentle folk here at work will bore me to tears while they rabbit on about it. Every fan will still criticise every detail of the England team's performance... every pass, every throw-in, every tackle, every goal. Half will claim they could have done better. A further quarter will claim they could have done better, were it not for BLAH sporting injury that ended their career prematurely ("You don' understand. I coulda had class. I coulda bin a contender. I coulda bin somebody, instead of a bum").

Best of luck to 'em....

a time machine will have taken us back too 1966,

Merv

Then I'll become,,,,,,,,, nothing but an urge in my old mans mind........ Horrible thought

a time machine will have taken us back too 1966,

Merv

if only! my hair would be black i would only be in my early twentys and i could buy a new bike for £539. :lol:

a time machine is the only chance england have of winning the world cup

About 55% of the population probably won't give a toss.....

You got that right :(

what planet is this where England are going to win the World Cup??

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online