norton 360 antivirus software

mervin
This post is 5196 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Has anyone used this bag of sh*t and got it too work with windows7, if you are buying a new computer avoid it like the plague, i have now installed it 4 times on my new laptop and every time it updates it stops working and you cannot open the pogram again to sort it out, now going back too free AVG and zone alarm and gonna take it back too Pc world and tell em where they can stuff it

merv

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You could try Microsoft security essentials free for windows XP Vista & W 7 . I have I have been using since October on Win 7 on a multiboot pc . I have Kaspersky on vista & it uses loads of memory but i payed for it before I installed 7 so will use it till it runs out out . When I reboot & run 7 with M.S.E it uses very little memory & ive had no probs with it & seems very secure & its free so when kaspersky ends ill use it on vista as well sod paying for em again , Ive had trouble with norton & a few more .

Has anyone used this bag of sh*t and got it too work with windows7, if you are buying a new computer avoid it like the plague, i have now installed it 4 times on my new laptop and every time it updates it stops working and you cannot open the pogram again to sort it out, now going back too free AVG and zone alarm and gonna take it back too Pc world and tell em where they can stuff it

merv

Aloo, have you checked your administrator settings??? Theres extra added security on Vista and Win 7. Not totally sure how to explain to u, but should be in Control Panel settings or Computer.

Im a software technician, and believe me, I know how much of a bastard Win 7 is.

Gd luck to ya

Malcolm

the norton is on its way home too Ireland at the moment it will not be reloaded. goood riddance is all i can say

merv

Iv got it with windows 7, runs sweet as a nut and alot better than vista but is known to be power hungry.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online