DT125R Advice

escie
This post is 5205 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

thanks smile.gif

how do i check engine oil?

ill take it for a rip on thursday after my cbt haha and report! haha

On right-hand sid of bike there should b a sight-glass just behind the brake peddel

Start bike let it warm up to normal running temp then stop engine, have a brew of tea and wait 5mins then stand bike up straight while looking at sight glass.oil should b at the little line or half way up the glass. take ur time it takes a min r 2 for oil to settle in glass for good reading.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

On right-hand sid of bike there should b a sight-glass just behind the brake peddel

Start bike let it warm up to normal running temp then stop engine, have a brew of tea and wait 5mins then stand bike up straight while looking at sight glass.oil should b at the little line or half way up the glass. take ur time it takes a min r 2 for oil to settle in glass for good reading.

Thankyou :)

I know its  :offtopic: ,but is there any other way to pay for membership as i don't like using paypal? 

It might seem a bit ott to some but me and the wife use a separate account for online shopping. We opend it specifically for stuff like paypal after a bad scare with a nationwide credit card and several thousand euro's apparently spent in europe.

We have an approved overdraft on it. So we don't get caught out by any unseen charges. We then just put on the card what we spend. Then if someone does clone the details we haven't lost a dime the bank would have to sort it.

Guest MaD.VeZ

It might seem a bit ott to some but me and the wife use a separate account for online shopping. We opend it specifically for stuff like paypal after a bad scare with a nationwide credit card and several thousand euro's apparently spent in europe.

We have an approved overdraft on it. So we don't get caught out by any unseen charges. We then just put on the card what we spend. Then if someone does clone the details we haven't lost a dime the bank would have to sort it.

I don't think its ott , its a sound idea. Ill try and get to the bank this week and do the same.  :thumb: