Stafford Classic Bike Show

shakey666
This post is 5315 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Is anyone else going to this from the North West ..... Meeting a couple of mates at the Tickled Trout petrol station just off M6 Jn31 in the morning ... 9.30 departure ... if anyone fancies it ... look for a blue and white GSX1400 (I'll be wearing me famous pink leathers) and a grey BMW K1100 .... taking the GSX as the XJ is needing a rear tyre :(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hmmm ... no replies ... :( :(

Meet up point has changed .... charnock richard services at 9am .... not holding my breath though :)

you posted in the wrong section, "events and rides outs" where you would find a similar post to yours :rolleyes:

Sorry shakey, missed your post and sure didnt see any blokes in pink leathers, still...had a good time anyhow :D

...Paul

Drewpy .... sorry, new here and still finding my way round ... I'll know next time tho :)

oldgitonabike ... the show was great ... the bikes were great ... the food was bloomin expensive !!!!

Found the Yambits stand, but they didnt have any of the parts that I need for my XJ900F on the stand ... bum!!! Hahaha..

Hope you had a great day :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online