Yamaha Enticer

This post is 4585 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HI guys,

I am new member of this club, recently joined, I am from India...... I own Yamaha Enticer (Cruiser model), i have done many long rides recently I had a long journey about 1125 kms from Bombay to Goa, It was a really fascinating journey if u wish to have one like this ...kindly mail me on [email protected]

Bye

• 2 years later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi dude.....i m new to dis grup...actuly i m planning to buy ENTICER....so can u plz tell me dat

milege of it...bcoz i herad so many different things....one Enticer own said 35-40km/l & another said 55-60km/l &

one said 83km/l on highway...plz tell me wht ur bike gives u.........plz as soon as possible...

Wiv rispek dude, but yu iz nu ta dis ere forum malarki innit, so two fings tho k..... ferst, yu's doos a boomin intro in da noobie section innit, an secund fing, yu doos dat proppa speke in dis grup ere innit, bcoz dem bois in ere iz propa wrinklies big time innit, an inna gettin wht ya iz sayin like, ya feel me bruv?

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaappp payce

fookin class nev heh

;)

It must have been a serious take away order to go that far.

Maaaaaybe a bit less of the casual racism eh, chaps? I mean NEV's comment was funny, though I doubt the boys from Bombay are too familiar with our local gangsta patois, but cracks about takeaways... meh... It doesn't quite present the best possible image of the forum to the eyes of the world, does it?

hi dude.....i m new to dis grup...actuly i m planning to buy ENTICER....so can u plz tell me dat

milege of it...bcoz i herad so many different things....one Enticer own said 35-40km/l & another said 55-60km/l &

one said 83km/l on highway...plz tell me wht ur bike gives u.........plz as soon as possible...

Hi dude.....i m new to this group...actuly i am planning to buy an ENTICER....so can u please tell me the

miles per gallon of it...because i heard so many different things....one Enticer owner said 35-40km/l & another said 55-60km/l &

one said 83km/l on highway...please tell me what your bike gives you.........as soon as possible please

There you go DUDE a little help from a highly dislexic person and a dictionary. They dont cost much....they come free with every modern day PC just press F7

Job done!

Maaaaaybe a bit less of the casual racism eh, chaps?.........................................

Maybe you need to know what you are talking about before you throw accusations around!

It this post had been about an Italian going from one place to another in Italy and I had made the same comment, would you have thrown in the "racist" card? - I don't think so!!!

Soppy left wing, woosy PC values have already ruined this Country. I hope you are glad making your valued contribution.

To those on the forum who have met me - This is quite funny really, seeing my ethnic heritage. No wat I meen.

an english man a paki and a scottsman walk into a bar,,,,,,, :biglaugha:

it's a good job i changed my old avatar.. :eusa_whistle:

newman, are you from italy.. :eusa_think:

Not Italy mate, I would have the ride the bike in reverse. English and a Londoner as you should know due to my accent. That said there is a bit of "foreign" in me. I'll give you a clue. Why do Turkish blokes have moustaches? So they can look like their mums!

Not Italy mate, I would have the ride the bike in reverse. English and a Londoner as you should know due to my accent. That said there is a bit of "foreign" in me. I'll give you a clue. Why do Turkish blokes have moustaches? So they can look like their mums!

Ah, that'll explain the kebabs then :eusa_think:

Ah, that'll explain the kebabs then :eusa_think:

Ohhhhh. A bit racist that Nev!

Er yeh, really. I love them, don't know why, full of rubbish and smelly grease but I guess it's genetic. Mums English though so I am also partial to a nice cuppa and a rich tea biscuit.

an english man a paki and a scottsman walk into a bar,,,,,,, :biglaugha:

And the barman said " is this some sort of joke?"

One of the best threads I've read in ages! A couple of things I've got from this though is that I think Nev is having us on how old he really is and he appears to be "down with the homies" (or something like that, not up on text talk and all that cack myself) and secondly, I really fancy a kebab now. 2500 calories of pure muck but boy are they tasty.

I suppose I must comment that most alarming is that neither of the original two came back so that poor sod still doesn't know how many mpg he will get!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online