Can Anyone Help

JERSEYSPIKE
This post is 5381 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have a Aerox 50 2003 and has 20,883 miles on the clock, it has been de-restricted,and i have had fitted a big bore 70 kit, multivar, viper exhaust,and most recently i have just had fitted a kevlar belt and new rollers, the bike came back with excellent acceleration and top end, on the bill they have noted that the the engine has started to show its age with the start of suspected main end bearings about to go. The problem i have is that it has developed a bad misfire which i thought was the coil as i wasn't getting a good spark,after fitting a new coil,lead and cap the misfire is still there,has anyone out there have an idea of what maybe is wrong.Cheers Jerseyspike

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

possibly a dodgey CDI unit, as far as im aware the only way to test it is to swap it for a known good unit and see if the misfires stop

• 1 month later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online