Manchester Riders

This post is 5345 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

any one sorted a big forum meet this year?

i take this as a know, well i am in a other forum which we started to do meets every so often thinking of doing one end of this month. anyone interested? if so i will start a thread for it.

hey tommy, welcome to the forum. any pics of the us custom?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Can i also draw your attention to THIS

Its fairly local for the manchester/lancs lot and everyone, no matter where you come from is welcome!

• 1 month later...

Can i also draw your attention to THIS

Its fairly local for the manchester/lancs lot and everyone, no matter where you come from is welcome!

Missed it sorry,

anyone know of any local bike festivals, shows etc soon gona sort a ride out and need ideas

Hey Guys,

just letting you know i have sorted a ride out from manchester to matlock via the fiddle on hte 30th aug if anyone is interested. let me know and i will give you details.

just comming back from Austria with the scouts, so I might have to give it a miss.

Hey Guys,

just letting you know i have sorted a ride out from manchester to matlock via the fiddle on hte 30th aug if anyone is interested. let me know and i will give you details.

how many miles would that be,coz im on an rdlc and it hurts my arse.if less than 150 mile{thats two tanks for me}

im in.

how many miles would that be,coz im on an rdlc and it hurts my arse.if less than 150 mile{thats two tanks for me}

im in.

about 110 from start to home hopefully lol

rdlc??? old school one?

about 110 from start to home hopefully lol

rdlc??? old school one?

ho yes 1981 pre brazilian,+pre power valve.you can count me in on your forum bike hike meet,fill me in with the D tails.

im in.

:offtopic: With an arse THAT big thats a major pain. Dont forget Ive been behind you and I thought you had saddle bags fitted.

ATB

J

:offtopic: With an arse THAT big thats a major pain. Dont forget Ive been behind you and I thought you had saddle bags fitted.

ATB

J

im a bit worried about you joshua2 :blink: your always behind me,

i hope i can get a beer when we get to ?were is it again :huh:

staying in sale manchester-hale-elderly edge-macclesfield(stop at pub)-catt & fiddle-buxton(stop)-bakewell-matlock(stop)

then back.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i think it was a success overall

glad u made it Kev.

Another Manchester Rideout soon i think!! :D;)

----------------------------------------------------------

Anyone know of any events up our end soon????

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks BillyO for the thread invite!!! finally one with people from Manchester, im from Sale got a white/red yzf-r125...love goin out on the bike!!!!!! so yeah im well and truly up for a meet one time, aslong as it isnt last minute cos of work!

Thanks BillyO for the thread invite!!! finally one with people from Manchester, im from Sale got a white/red yzf-r125...love goin out on the bike!!!!!! so yeah im well and truly up for a meet one time, aslong as it isnt last minute cos of work!

i am surprised i havnt seen you i am in baguley round the corner ha

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online