Metal Number Plates

This post is 5465 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Trying to find a metal number plate for my XT600 , anyone know where I can get one ? Fitted a lazer exhaust and its melted my plate ! Most Metal ones I have seen are for Custom bikes ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

dont think you can get them as the plate has to reflect, unles its a classic then you can use old style plates.

The metal (aluminium) ones do reflect, it in the paint they use, try your local car spares outlet, sometimes you can buy blank plates and stick on numbers and letters and make up your own.

Thanks will start searching will only be days before it falls off dont want to get in trouble !!

The metal (aluminium) ones do reflect, it in the paint they use, try your local car spares outlet, sometimes you can buy blank plates and stick on numbers and letters and make up your own.

No good OG under the latest reg's for numberplates they can only be bought complete with the suppliers address as part of the plate so they can be traced, look in the back of the better bike mags and look for 'show plates' any size any type any colour. They aint legal but hey.

Cheers guys very helpful, has been a real problem trying to find these ! Plate looks like a cooked 70's LP !! Nice fitting new stuff on your bike but not so good when it causes problems ! Will let you know how I get on with these Companies !

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online