Bigt79
This post is 5475 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys,

New to the site, not new to motorcycles. Been riding since not long after I can walk probably, thanks to my parents owning a Yamaha dealership. I had a great child hood lol. I currently ride a 2007 R6, and previously had a 2000 R6. I also have my old man's 1976 Harely Davidson FLH, his first bike he ever owned. Good for those long rides. Just want to say hey, and keep the rubber side down.

Travis

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey guys,

New to the site, not new to motorcycles. Been riding since not long after I can walk probably, thanks to my parents owning a Yamaha dealership. I had a great child hood lol. I currently ride a 2007 R6, and previously had a 2000 R6. I also have my old man's 1976 Harely Davidson FLH, his first bike he ever owned. Good for those long rides. Just want to say hey, and keep the rubber side down.

Travis

Hi welcome to the forum hope you can find what you looking for on hear or what ever you want to do :)

welcome mate

i went to canada once and there was a sign outside the airport saying...drink canada dry...so i did

very welcome to the yam site but no talk about farty davidsons

Wellcome to the Y.O.C., bigT79 !!

:rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online