Hello!!

Ian W
This post is 5446 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hiya, I'm new here so please be gentle :D .

I've got a XJ 600 pre-divi which needs some spanner twiddling fot the MOT so I thought I would join up, say hi and ask for your advice.

So hi all :D .

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Paul, There's still some cake if you want some :D .

I didn't know you were on here mate, getting the XJ ready for the MOT so joined to get some advice and I thought I would check out the site, it looks pretty good here :D .

Hi Paul, There's still some cake if you want some :D .

I didn't know you were on here mate, getting the XJ ready for the MOT so joined to get some advice and I thought I would check out the site, it looks pretty good here :D .

Yep, I'm sure you will get some good tips here, is it something specific or just pre-MOT things to check ?

BTW Kendo Phil popped in the other day told him to go away before he broke something... :lol:

Wellcome to the Y.O.C. ,Ian !!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks for the welcomes.

I need to fit new fork seals Paul. But I'm not sure if I need special tools or how how much oil and what grade oil to use.

Phil's been in has he? Oh dear, I hope he doesn't injure himself :lol: .

• 1 month later...

Oy, oy oy!

I havent broken much recently!

Although I did thump my thumb (repeatedly) whilst using the impact driver the other day!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online