My Motorcycle Theory Test

JohnR6
This post is 7259 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guys,

I went for my M/C Theory Test this morning and........................ :?

I PASSED! :D

Got 35/35 for the theory part and 53/75 for the Hazard Preception. :D

Next step is to go for the DAS course. :D I need to save for a bit first, I think the course is about £500-£600! :shock: I'm going to save for a leather suit and a pair of boots as well (about £500! :shock: ) before I do the course (might as well). :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

I think the screens for the hazard perception are pretty iffy as i only just passed that bit too :shock:

mmake sure you take test within two years otherwise you will have to resit your theory and hazard perception test anyway congratulations

Hi guys,

Even if I pass my DAS soon, I think I still can't get a bike untill next year, cos' I need to first move into a house with a garage to store the bike. Where I live now, I just park my car out side my house in a Cul-de-sac car park and if I bought my bike, the best I can do is chain it to my metal fence out side my house and cover it, which probably isn't a good idea right? :?

Well done on passing, I passed first time.

The screen for my hazard perception kept going funny cos it was in the middle of a thunderstorm. Bloody Merthyr technology...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online