A Big Hello from Ireland!!

Richie50
This post is 5495 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there,

Richie here and just found the site. I recently bought a 1981 Yamaha XJ650 Maxim and have learned loads about them from sites like this. :D

Looking forwardto learning more and sharing stories etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Wellcome to the Y.O.C. ,Richie !!

:thumb:

Hi there,

Richie here and just found the site. I recently bought a 1981 Yamaha XJ650 Maxim and have learned loads about them from sites like this. :D

Looking forwardto learning more and sharing stories etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mate, what part of The Emerald Isle you from? Been there many times myself, great biking roads, and no speed cameras :D :D

hi and welcome rich hope u enjoy ure stay ,there are loads of inteligent people on here mate who have a wealth of knoledge ........................im just not one of them :lol:

Hey there, Richie ! Nice to meet you. Welcome. B)

Hey, that looks like an XS1100 (Special). That yours ?

its an xj650 maxim buddy....1981 from America.....fully restored

:welcome: to the forum Richie

Nice Maxim!

I used to have an '83 750 Maxim.......1 of thee most trouble-free Yamaha's I've ever owned. :thumb:

hullo rerr, nice bike, whereabouts are you in ireland, whats the weather like, do you ride it much, have you any pets, is there a pub near your house, do you hang out the washing, no need to answer all at once.. welcome mon.

thats nice how long did it take u to restore it awsome job buddy :D

It wasn't me who restored it mate....the guy I bought it from shipped it here from USA and totally stripped and rebuilt her. The engine was one somewhere in the UK...not sure where. Great machine and an absolute dream to ride ;)

hullo rerr, nice bike, whereabouts are you in ireland, whats the weather like, do you ride it much, have you any pets, is there a pub near your house, do you hang out the washing, no need to answer all at once.. welcome mon.

Ok here we go....brace yourself!!

Thank you.

Cavan.

Good some days bad others.

As much as possible.

A dog.

Yes.

Sometimes.

Thanks for the welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh by the way Gabby...reference your avatar....I do own a machine gun....I'm a soldier ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online