1974 Yamaha dt 125 enduro

eurotrash
This post is 5519 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I picked up a 1974 Yamaha dt 125 enduro today and it has some problems... No compression and the wiring is destroyed

Can anyone point me to a wiring diagram for this bike? Also A parts dealer would be wonderful if you know of one.

Thanks in advance

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I picked up a 1974 Yamaha dt 125 enduro today and it has some problems... No compression and the wiring is destroyed

Can anyone point me to a wiring diagram for this bike? Also A parts dealer would be wonderful if you know of one.

Thanks in advance

uhhh, Jason? :blink:

I am not quite sure who Jason is? Does he own a dt 125?

nevermind, Jason is somebody I know that posts on some car forums as the screenname 'eurotrash.' It doesn't seem like a common name, so I was wondering if he was following me. :blink:

Sorry, i know nothing about the dt125 stuff. Hope somebody else does....

wiring diagram for this bike?----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now then . theres a place for wiring diagrams" Theres also a member on ur side of the pond [Twinshock] P.m. him for parts .[dealers] diagram here

Thanks for the help you guys, appreciate it. I have never built a wiring harness, although i do have some electrical experience. Any helpful source on making one?

I think I might have an old magazine feature on building a harness, PM me you email and if i can find it I will scan it and email it to you tonight.

Vintageconnections.com or you can watch E Bay. NOS harnessses show up there often.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online