Hello!

hate_camel
This post is 5539 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just thought I would introduce myself as I've been lurking around for a while now.

New(ish) rider, did my CBT last september and bought an SR125, which has been great fun, looking forward to summer and not having my visor steam up in the cold!

Considering doing my full test when money permits but for the time being I'm happy on my 125, and the sense of satisfaction when topping 60mph on that thing is still great fun.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone. Also been looking around the Bike Chat Forums but this place seems much less bitchy!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi there too!

This is my first post and I thought I would say a quick hello. I'm riding an XT125X and loving every second of riding it. I did my DAS course but failed on the final test which was gutting!! Going to ride my little 125 for a bit and get some more experience before shelling out again on the new test!!

Welcome to the Y.O.C. !!

:rolleyes:

:welcome: HC (why do you hate camels?)

I know what you mean about BCF!! ;)

haha my name is a reference to comedian Bill Hicks rather than my hatred of camels, I actually think they're lovely. Thanks for the welcome everyone!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online