ee chuffed ta bits

divster
This post is 5559 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

had a bloomin good day at work im working on the bins, normally just same shite different day but today well...

rule of binmen ,

if ya see summat ya want tie a bag round it

well just so happens that i pulled a suitcase with the rubbish out of a garden so decided to nosey in see what was in it cos it was heavy

anyhoo couldnt belive my luck :blink:

full set of belstaff 1 piece suit and some belstaff boots

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

checked them over all armours there no splits ,rip tears ee im chuffedtabits

tried it all on and it fits great now i can be a power ranger wooo

oo had to do a stig pose :lol:

Picture002.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

had a bloomin good day at work im working on the bins, normally just same shite different day but today well...

rule of binmen ,

if ya see summat ya want tie a bag round it

well just so happens that i pulled a suitcase with the rubbish out of a garden so decided to nosey in see what was in it cos it was heavy

anyhoo couldnt belive my luck :blink:

full set of belstaff 1 piece suit and some belstaff boots

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

checked them over all armours there no splits ,rip tears ee im chuffedtabits

tried it all on and it fits great now i can be a power ranger wooo

oo had to do a stig pose :lol:

Picture002.jpg

Hi I do bins too ... but as I do difficult access I pick up what I see (no one pulls the kit out b4 I get there). but I have finds as good as yours ... it is well odd what people throw out ..... perhaps someone on my round will put an R1 in the bin area (thats on the back of the Transit, Yes I pick up stuff with a Trannie) so congrats on your good find !!!

Regards Jim

eyup jim, yep its insane what some people dump, a lad found a brand new (in box) sky hd box :blink:

eyup jim, yep its insane what some people dump, a lad found a brand new (in box) sky hd box :blink:

still looking for the R1 in a bin bag but I guess I wont find it :rolleyes: but you are correct the amount of good stuff dumped is untrue ... I don't know how long u have done but I have a decade and have had loads ... where I go it's good to update the PC or laptop !!!

Regards Jim

Just noticed .. Divi owner ... ok you have the baby one but still a Divi !!

Regards Jim

only been doing it for 6 months on agency at the mo but want to go fulltime

oh aye got my ikkle ratty divvy turning rattier by the day :)

picture007hd4.jpg

oh aye got my ikkle ratty divvy turning rattier by the day :)

picture007hd4.jpg

Very nice divvy that,av just joined this forum and just got my divvy in middle o december.

Very nice divvy that,av just joined this forum and just got my divvy in middle o december.

enjoy it bud, the piccys actually make mine look better than it is (just like the ugly stig pose of me :lol: )

thats why its getting matted as soon as hide the rust <_< (its a all year ride)

I managed nearly 2 years agency b4 they took me on full time & never looked back the money is ok but there are not to many places you can work 5 hours and get paid for 7 (Friday 6 start & last bag on by 9:30 & tipped by 10 !) !

DSCF0006.jpg

This is how we do difficult access

and here is Divi

DSCF0005.jpg

Regards Jim

I managed nearly 2 years agency b4 they took me on full time & never looked back the money is ok but there are not to many places you can work 5 hours and get paid for 7 (Friday 6 start & last bag on by 9:30 & tipped by 10 !) !

DSCF0006.jpg

This is how we do difficult access

Regards Jim

Ohh that means we must be difficult access coz one of them collects our bags :mellow:

Ohh that means we must be difficult access coz one of them collects our bags :mellow:

Well difficult access looks like this

DSCF0005-1.jpg

DSCF0003-1.jpg

These 2 shots are of the same place and to be honest this is an easy one

Regards Jim

strange that is , cos our rural (middle of chuffin nowhere) niddlerdale area they still use full size binny trucks :mellow:

strange that is , cos our rural (middle of chuffin nowhere) niddlerdale area they still use full size binny trucks :mellow:

We do have full size bin trucks for the rual routes but there are 1200 houses that even a 4 wheeler cannot get to .. as I said this is one of the easier ones a lot of the time I'm folding both mirrors in & reversing blind (head out of the window job missing the hedges & trees), but the good point is I only have to pick up 1200 houses a week ... the six wheelers do that in a day and the 4 wheelers do about 600~800. The council stipulate bags on the edge of the property so I end up doing miles across fields/bridal paths and such like ! :o

Regards Jim

lucky lad there divster :)

looks nice and clean set you got there ! that idiot dumped that eh..

Good for you mate my uncel,s uesd to bring home all sorts off things for the bins lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online