Another noob to the board

R6 Swirlie
This post is 5600 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there, I'm Swirlie, new to this board, I've got an '06 R6 that I've had for not quite a year now, been riding for over 3 years total and put close to 40k miles on the odometers in my saddle time. Yep, I ride... ALOT. My bikes have been my main forms of transport as well as my main forms of recreation since I started riding. I'm in Panama City, Florida, US, I was a cop for 6 years, and I just joined the army infantry under the 18x SpecForce pipeline. Nice to meet ya'll!

Any other questions?

And before anyone asks, no, the bike isn't modded or tricked or anything, it's bone stock, and it's more than enough to go get crazy and have an awesome time on!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Any other questions?

Yes.

What is the rifling turn of a standard issue M16?

What is your fifth General Order?

What do you get if you cross a sheep with a kangaroo?

And the most important one;

How do you turn a typical MRE into something edible?

The answer to this last one is to go over to the British guys who are likely camped out somewhere in your FOB and swap some of that kit you guys get issued in abundance for some of the British 24 hour Ration Packs!!!

Welcome to the Forum!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online