cbr400rr

skyline
This post is 7312 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i know its honda to start with lol, but i just got offerd an 88 one darn cheap. i went on the bike of the bike today and it doesnt half fly and sounds the dogs bollocks. i checked me insureance and it will cost me less to insure this than a 125 (with about £400 diffrence (which will probly pay for my test) so i am really thinking of having it. anyone ever ridden one or know much of them?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

if ya like it then go for it bud. really smart bikes, never rode one just had a seat on one. i found it kinda small but hey. that sounds good about the insurance, 125's are silly to insure, my 600 costs less than the tzr125 did :shock: how much is the cbr btw? make sure you have a good look around it, you dont wanna buy a hound :wink: p.s i'd sooner have an fzr400 8)

i've had one...top quality machines, brakes go off if not looked after and the voltage rectifiers go easily, £60 for a new one...kept up with everything i rode with around the twisties...struggled in a straight though..couldnt get it over 140mph 8)

Bazza

• Admin

I can only just get my bike to 140, the suspension is too hard for road use though, my version goes all blurry :shock:

Thinking of insurance my old dt125r cost the same as my YZF with my full bike licence :shock:

it's a nice looking bike skyline. if it's clean, worth the price and you want it then go for it mate.......i know i would 8)