Another YZF R125

Imanupstart
This post is 5635 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Tail tidy and double bubble fitted, crash bungs and rim tape stuff waiting to be fitted, exhaust waiting to be purchased ;) Complete with lots of overdone photoshopness :D

bikeburn.jpg

Hopefully be able to part exchange her for an MT-03 or 250 ninja when I do my test after christmas.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Great looking bike, man we need those over here. I'd love to have one for the wife or my son to learn to ride on, to use to teach my non street riding friends, or even to just ride around myself close to home to save gas and use as a track bike. Since the Ninja and Hyosung 250's are the only decent looking small sportbikes over here, they are way overpriced.

Yamahead,

Could you imagine riding one of those somewhere like the Tiller Highway here in the northwest? I think they'd be great in the tighter canyons in the US where you don't have enough room to use a lot of speed.

Yamahead,

Could you imagine riding one of those somewhere like the Tiller Highway here in the northwest? I think they'd be great in the tighter canyons in the US where you don't have enough room to use a lot of speed.

I can think of a handful of roads I'd like to rail that 125 on! ;) ......

420_009.jpg

Urgh dont post pictures of roads like that, it rained on me all the way home and got pulled out on twice :angry: I would stab a baby for roads like that :huh:

Sure didn't mean to spark any envy with that pic :unsure: ......

But railin' your 125 down a road like that...........with a knee on the deck.....

= absolute 2-WHEEL BLISS :thumb:B)

when i was on buisness in the van, i had seen a yellow one filtering, it did look awsome ( this was at night ) the back light was so sleek, at 1st glance you wouldnt have clicked it to being a 125

but that pic does look good, looks photoshoped alot tho

I can think of a handful of roads I'd like to rail that 125 on! ;) ......

420_009.jpg

That looks like it was taken about 3 hours due north of me. I'm guessing somewhere between Redmond and Prineville?

but that pic does look good, looks photoshoped alot tho

As God is my witness....that pic was NEVER photoshopped.......it's the Real Deal ;)

That looks like it was taken about 3 hours due north of me. I'm guessing somewhere between Redmond and Prineville?

Closer to Redmond than Prineville

It's called OB Riley Rd........west of Bend....Tumalo State park is right around the next RH curve. ;)

As God is my witness....that pic was NEVER photoshopped.......it's the Real Deal ;)

I think he was refering to the pic of the bike in the OP.

Ok I was pretty close on the location then, had the general area right at least, I knew it had to be near Redmond to get that angle on Sisters, and the junipers instead of pines meant it had to be east of the Cascades lol.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online