2003 r6 updated.

fostersice
This post is 5618 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

is that bike in the middle your commuter?

i love what you are doing with this bike, another expensive project in my eyes, its ace if u can afford to do it

and also the end result justy makes it all worth while

ive got two weeks to finish this as im starting my next one soon

full bsb yamaha R1 that im building for swinton bike insurance

we are running a by weekly diary on there web site of a photo diary build of the bike

so you can see the bike from just frame and engine upto full race bike

now thats something you will never see with a race team.

any updates mate?

less then an hour away whys that?

Coz I live just outside Ippy and wouldn't mind buzzing over to get a sneak peak, and maybe some ideas on my own R6 :) Have a massive garage and all the gear, lots of toys to fit on but noody to lay with as t'other half hates bikes and spends all his time building hotrods :( I'm a leppar in my own household :bag:

Coz I live just outside Ippy and wouldn't mind buzzing over to get a sneak peak, and maybe some ideas on my own R6 :) Have a massive garage and all the gear, lots of toys to fit on but noody to lay with as t'other half hates bikes and spends all his time building hotrods :( I'm a leppar in my own household :bag:

im always happy to help other bikers.

im me and ill give you my number.

this one is almost finished now lol was meant to take all winter lol

got new top fairing though today

tank should be here tomorrow

and new side fairing is on its way to

i have put a deposit on a 2005 R1 to strip down and rebuild as a BSB spec race bike i should be picking that up with in the next two weeks

all i have left to do to the r6 is to fit the motogp can,make sure everything works and it rides true then send all the fairings off to paint re-fit then put to bed till summer

ill be like a dog with 3 dicks next summer my race spec zx10r show bike this r6 and the r1 ill be half way though lol

be sure to make a video :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online