Yamaha Owners Club Stickers?

Charlie28
This post is 5596 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see alot of problems trying to use the Yamaha font (from Mr Yamaha) - even if you can get it. As the sticker is for the YOC, then I would suggest that the best font to use is the one Alex has used ??

unless yamaha gives their approval?

another thought, all these restorers getting sunrise graphics et al to copy the type face/logos for bike resto's must surely contravine their intellectual property, but how many are sued (never heard of any)

• Admin

Actually asking Yamaha may be a possibility if i can get hold of the right people, Yamaha have given us the right to use all their imagery and brand content from their website. I will send them an email now.

I'm not worried about being sued, as surely that would seriously compromise Yamaha's brand value by sueing a owners club who promote their products. The real typeface is obviously much better than me hacking another typeface to look similar.

*EDIT* My email was bounced. They have removed the email contact I had, and from looking on their site they no longer take email enquiries! Will try and call tomorrow.

did you get in touch with them, if so how did it go?

• Admin

The person i needed to speak to wasn't there, so waiting for a call back. Typical. :unsure:

YAAA, Works for me.

if you csn make em up ill def: have 1 im shore lots more people will to. if u dont get what u spend il b happy 2 cover it

• Admin

To keep you all updated, I'm waiting to hear back from Simon Belton the head of marketing with Yamaha in the UK. He needed to email someone else outside of Europe.

In the meantime what type of stickers do you want? Planning on getting two types created.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like a couple of stickers and maybe a mug/pin badge/fridge magnet etc...

Has anyone tried Cafe Press or something like that?

It'd mean no money down, and you could have a selection of images on a variety of products...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online