Yamaha YZF R125 or Aprilia RS 125

ZeroDrama
This post is 5666 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok people as you know, I am having a hard time choosing between "Yamaha YZF R125 or Aprilia RS 125"

I have read alot about the two bikes.

the yzf 125 is a 4 stroke so in terms of speed only about 70/75mph

the rs125 about 120 mph unrestricted but not the most reliable bike

what i figured out is that the ups and down are:

Yamaha; the good part is thats its little/none work with the mechanic, its good for the CO2 or wtever, i dont really care.. the bike hold good for normal driving.

the bad part is that its a 4 stroke, and its almost not possible to tune. max speed is 134. its 2000$ cheaper the aprilia

aprilia: the good part is that its very good speed and accerlaiton and it can be tuned to 190 km/h, but its alot of work with it, expensive, and bad quiality. but its the best bike of 125`s.

i really dont know anything about bikes.. this is just wt i have heard... please tell me what i should choose, is there a way to chip/tune the YZF?

what one should i choose...? ty for reading and helping!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i no plenty of people who have rs125's and had no problems with them

i wish i had bought one, i am still tempted even after i have my 600cc it is always tempting, fair enough it sounds bad but its a sound u get used to.

Having the attitude " i want to die on a bike " isnt really a good way to introduce yourself, it just shows imaturity

however, its fine dont worry, welcome to the forum

ok lol :P

anywey... so what you think i should choose?

even tho i really do, am boored and i wanna die getting chased by cops:D

If you wanna die give me the money you were gonna waste on a bike (will take PayPal only) and jump off a bridge.

Then you will be happy that you are dead an i will have enough money to get my bike fixed.

Its a win win.

PS. Get Yamaha DT125 R They are nippy, fun and easy to learn on with the upright seating position.

well i want to cozi wanna feel the speed and adrenaline, i wont get that from a skateboard.

and i wont try to die.. i just wanna drive so risky that i might crash...

now can people please answer my thread instead

Get a 50 cc machine and drive it the wrong way up the motorway..that should give you enough adrenaline, if not try crack cocaine....same end...

If at 15 you want to drive like an idiot, I suggest you look a little further up the road in life..doing such idiotic things will cost you lots of money and probably get you banned and possibly killed.

This 'fad' of yours is a LIFE LONG thing, not a 'buy a bike, die on it the same day' thing.

Crashing is not fun...IT fucking hurts, Ive been there and done that, and have known a few people (NOTE THE PAST TENSE, COS THEY ARE DEAD), who have had very low speed crashes and have died, so ...think wisely, choose a bike to learn on, gain experience, enjoy it, try out track days, then you can go fast and crash without it hurting or killing anybody else. Rant over....

Get a 50 cc machine and drive it the wrong way up the motorway..that should give you enough adrenaline, if not try crack cocaine....same end...

If at 15 you want to drive like an idiot, I suggest you look a little further up the road in life..doing such idiotic things will cost you lots of money and probably get you banned and possibly killed.

This 'fad' of yours is a LIFE LONG thing, not a 'buy a bike, die on it the same day' thing.

Crashing is not fun...IT fucking hurts, Ive been there and done that, and have known a few people (NOTE THE PAST TENSE, COS THEY ARE DEAD), who have had very low speed crashes and have died, so ...think wisely, choose a bike to learn on, gain experience, enjoy it, try out track days, then you can go fast and crash without it hurting or killing anybody else. Rant over....

i can see the light

well i want to cozi wanna feel the speed and adrenaline, i wont get that from a skateboard.

and i wont try to die.. i just wanna drive so risky that i might crash...

now can people please answer my thread instead

I doubt very much anyone is going to take you at all seriously.

Personally, when some says "I want to ride in such a way as to endanger others" the advice I'd give is simple.

You are clearly a confused, disturbed individual - People who deserve to die rarely do, people who deserve to live are always the ones who suffer idiots like you, and normally end up in A&E. Most of the experienced bikers on here will know of someone who has been lost to the road, I for one don't need to see posts like yours, weakly attempting to glorify dangerous riding. Perhaps when you have reached the end of puberty you can come back.

Don't ask us, mate. We're just motorcyclists.

Go ask your local Hells Angels. I hear they know about bikes.

I'm sure they'll teach you everything you need to know!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online