2009 desk calendar photos

Mike 'Spike' Edwards
This post is 4628 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've been so busy this season that I've got too many great photos to choose from for my calendar.

Please can you help by voting on the ones you like best, don't just pick the Yamahas! Voting Album

If you would like to make a calendar request, add/update your details you can click here: address form

In this time of the 'credit crunch' if you can offer something towards production and p&p then you can always click here: Donate

For those who've never seen one of my desk calendars, here's a sample shot of the current edition, sits neatly in a cd sized display case:

promo-sm.jpg

Cheers,

Bloke.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Need more pics of pretty girls.... preferable draped over (but not obscuring) the bikes!!!

Sorry, but it's a tradition!!

Okay, thanks everyone who has voted so far.

I want to really get the calendar design sewn up by the end of next week; so have been through and removed any photos with no votes.

This weekend I think I will weed out the ones with 2 votes or less - to make choosing easier for new viewers.

If you haven't voted, please may I ask that you do - as it just makes my life a bit easier when it comes to picking the final photos.

I just like riding bikes, and am not really very good at all this choosing, designing stuff...

Cheers.

Bloke.

you can use one of these ones if you wish

http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/fostersice/sponsors/

please keep in mind you will see a naked girl on this link

Silicone enhanced and probably wont even ride a bike!

You want PROPER biker chicks a la:

CBR4-1211.jpg

AND

CBR6-11.jpg

:lol::P

• 2 years later...

Found this thread while browsing for other stuff.

Simply HAD to bump it back up!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online