OMG what are these 2 thinking....

Live to ride Ride to live
This post is 5683 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The police never found out what those two were on or why they were behaving like that. One of them was hit twice by cars and trucks, the other once.

The hospital that they eventually were sent too has not said which drugs they had taken or if they had but to overcome their injuries and still fight on, they were clearly on something strong.

The police never found out what those two were on or why they were behaving like that. One of them was hit twice by cars and trucks, the other once.

The hospital that they eventually were sent too has not said which drugs they had taken or if they had but to overcome their injuries and still fight on, they were clearly on something strong.

why would you do it !! must have been on some poo

• 2 weeks later...

Theres already a thread about this HERE

One of them had allegedly stabbed and killed a man - all makes sense now.

i was ther that day...i over took the 8 1/2 mile tail back . i dont think the cars were to impressed as it was down to one lane, and i just strolled past them all. it was mayhem, never seen an accident seen like it,

the fire crew had stuff set up there that looked like it was a permenant. they had cabins and all sorts!!! i always wondered what had happened, cos i just saw a rigid parkes smashed up and stuff!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online