Whitworth Bike show

This post is 5659 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello peeps, Its short notice, but for anybody who lives near Rochdale/Manchester/Blackburn and Burnley areas, The Whitworth Warriors are holding there second annual Bike show tommorow ( Sunday) in Whitworth, You shouldnt be able to miss it as Whitworth is small and thier will be a few bikes around. So if your in the area, pop in and have a chin wag with the WW...

Look out for a bright yellow Combination( bike and side car), oh and my yellow beast!!

gpzbackinyellow1.jpg

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello peeps, Its short notice, but for anybody who lives near Rochdale/Manchester/Blackburn and Burnley areas, The Whitworth Warriors are holding there second annual Bike show tommorow ( Sunday) in Whitworth, You shouldnt be able to miss it as Whitworth is small and thier will be a few bikes around. So if your in the area, pop in and have a chin wag with the WW...

Look out for a bright yellow Combination( bike and side car), oh and my yellow beast!!

gpzbackinyellow1.jpg

you mean breast not beast? are those your yellow ones in the background?

Good ta see ya back honey ;)

Im back and full of tales of miles of riding. Clocked up another 10,000 this past 2 months. Im still drying out..... ;)

Hope your well Goff.

Have to meet up for a brew, pie and chips again. ;) Soggy sandwiches never did it for me.... :blink:

hello my son

how is the job hunting going?

and you werent going to go through this were u?

Wallofwaterjpg.jpg