Hi people!

Lynnhar
This post is 5735 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Im Lynn and just changing from car to bike, all ive heard is "your a bit long in the tooth arent you" <_< ,

ive got so fed up im reverting to ignoring comments now lol, did my CBT August 5th, Passed with flying colours seeing as ive never sat on a bike before...loved it.

Found myself a sweet 06 YBR just hoping they still have it on Friday, if so ill be coming home on it! , planning on getting some experience then doing my test.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Im Lynn and just changing from car to bike, all ive heard is "your a bit long in the tooth arent you" <_< ,

ive got so fed up im reverting to ignoring comments now lol, did my CBT August 5th, Passed with flying colours seeing as ive never sat on a bike before...loved it.

Found myself a sweet 06 YBR just hoping they still have it on Friday, if so ill be coming home on it! , planning on getting some experience then doing my test.

Hi Lynn, :welcome: to the forum and to Biking in general!!! Good on you for doing your cbt, bit more experience and road craft and go for you full licence. Enjoy yourself and good luck for Friday!!!

Good on you girl, never too late, as long as you can still get your leg over...(Ermm, over the bike) :)

hey and welcome, i am selling my YBR if you are interested:)

hey and welcome, i am selling my YBR if you are interested:)

I agree Oldgitonabike never too old!! i just wish id done this sooner

Sorry ShoKz but I couldnt wait till Friday went out and bought it today, a gorgeous Blue ybr, its sitting in my dads garage looking tiny amongst my brothers 3 huge bikes at the mo, darent park it outside overnight till we get the Ground anchors fitted. :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online