Car parking..dosnt it F**K you off.....

Live to ride Ride to live
This post is 5689 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

In all the miles (300,000) I have ridden in the last 2.5 years, Ive seen lots of stupid driving, parking and general chaos.

Heres just a peek at what Ive seen in regards to parking.....

Firstly..A professional, ahem parks his instructors car on a junction and in a bus stop on a yellow line...

Parking2.jpg

:cussing::rant:

From my first postin this thread....

Just checked this guys training car out as I saw it again yesterday around Blackburn, HE IS NOT INSURED AT ALL!!! Stay clear of it.....

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

my my goff and u look like such a sweet little thing :lol:

i wouldn,t like to get on the wrong side of her! and lisa thought the other picture was better this one reminds of a traffic warden i met recently lol

i wouldn,t like to get on the wrong side of her! and lisa thought the other picture was better this one reminds of a traffic warden i met recently lol

Oooooooh......good job i like you innit.....else i be doling out my "spethul" punishment mistressgoffspank.gif

Traffic warden indeed - methinx you have uniforms on the brain m'dear :lol:

What about this one then:

HPIM00241.jpg

And no coronaries in the forum please - i dont do resuscitation............ :P

Cor' blimey...

make the most of the "spethul" punishment, lads, as its something you will have to pay alot of money for later on in life...

... think i need to go lay down now :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

From my first postin this thread....

Just checked this guys training car out as I saw it again yesterday around Blackburn, HE IS NOT INSURED AT ALL!!! Stay clear of it.....

being in blackburn and asian you can get away with everything. parking at lights/roudabouts /pavements etc . thereare area`s where it`s a free for all as long as you black your face

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online