Post bike pics

R1JAN
This post is 7222 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Bike there R1JAN 8) ......What year is that?....just wonderin' :wink:

Well here's MY BABY :lovex .....

My_RD.jpg

I Used to ride this for 13 years straight......Everyday 8) .....

MySeca.jpg

......& here's my Old Nail :roll: :lol:

Bought it for $700 about 3-1/2 yrs. ago.....been riding it @ least 5 days a week ever since, with NO significant probs to speak of :tu .....but I'm lookin' to replace it with a 600 Divvy(Seca2), as soon as I can afford it :wink: .......

Maxim_04.jpg

Hi mate, its a 2002 model, i wanted the newest pre black frame model i could find and this is it, i dont know why but the black wheels/frames do nowt for me. Nice bike pics there mate, they look well looked after....Heres my ride after 10 pints S42000351.jpg

• Admin

Well heres my YZF750, has a scorpion non high level exhaust now :cry:

alexyz2f.jpg

Sorry 'bout any confusion i may have caused :oops: , but judging from this thread title.........I thought it best to be in this section :wink:

i just took a few pic, sorry they arent the best, it's a new camera(cant work it :lol: ) and the suns came out really bright after the rain :roll:

rd400-

bikes007.jpg

rd350lc-(xs in backround)

bikes001.jpg

tzr125-(my work bike)(dads virago 535 bellow cover to the left :lol: 0

bikes005.jpg

jeez anyone would think i liked yamahas or something :lol: 8) :wink:

Ok if I must.. here's my 600 Divvy. 1999 with only 10,850 miles. It was a category D write off and only needed a new rear light !! £10 from ebay and it's now MOT'd taxed and on the road :P

divvyleft.JPG

Then there's the RD400, wayhay.............. nuff said 8)

1st.JPG

oh yeah and if anyones wondering, the pipes on my rd400 are martin newlyn hand made pipes bought from nobby clark 8)

Its good to see so many different yamaha's that are being looked after, i should keep mine as clean but i just hav'nt got the patience, quick jet wash & back in the garage is my limit, anyway great pics keep them coming, we need more.............

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online