FZ1

stonesie
This post is 5743 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Coo; nice one.

For ages, I toyed with the idea of stripping down, rebuilding and repainting my old TDM. Time passed and I knew it would never happen, despite the rather cool design I had in mind. Nah. Instead, it's going to my friend soon. He can deal with it. ^_^

Coo; nice one.

For ages, I toyed with the idea of stripping down, rebuilding and repainting my old TDM. Time passed and I knew it would never happen, despite the rather cool design I had in mind. Nah. Instead, it's going to my friend soon. He can deal with it. ^_^

Cheer's mate ,

iv'e always liked modifying mi bikes unfortunatly my hand was forced this time. I ignored a tight link for a week and payed the price with a snapped chain .Lesson learn't

iv'e just bought a 5vy r1 engine so when iv'e sorrted some runnin gear for it there'l be a few more changes. (probabli ova da winta)

I hope ya mate makes a good job on yours and gets it like ya want! :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online