Meet Marvin

Goff
This post is 5779 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Marvin will be the new addition to our family in 2 weeks time. He is an 18 month old Dogue De Bordeaux or French Mastiff (or a Hooch dog! :lol: ) He is a purebreed from show winning stock

It has been several years since i last had a dog, when my Collie died i was devastated. But now is the right time for another dog and so we are getting ready for Marvin's arrival....i cant wait! :D

Marvin.jpg

Marvin1.jpg

Marvin2.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Errrmmm....he is HUUUGE! lol - somehow i dont think theres a tank bag quite big enough :lol:

Okokok, I got the size wrong, but hey....5 mins of my birthday to produce this work of art.... :lol:

:birthday:

How many times have you been 21 now.....

:birthday:

How many times have you been 21 now.....

Thanks. oooo...er....about 5 years now i think. :lol: Wanted to go for a spin up to the lakes for me birthday, still could, but the rains that fine crap that gets in every nook and cranny. Will see later on. :blink:

Thanks. oooo...er....about 5 years now i think. :lol: Wanted to go for a spin up to the lakes for me birthday, still could, but the rains that fine crap that gets in every nook and cranny. Will see later on. :blink:

It's lovely up here,,, for now!

A bit windy, 18C with occasional cloud - go on, you know you want to!

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

Looks good Geoff...Ouch :thumb:

nowt painful about em!

It gawguss up here in doncaster!

Hope it the same when i get home to nottingham

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online