to whom it may concern

handai
This post is 5765 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

for me "originality" derives from the word "origin" isnt?therefore its originality came from the factory design

regardless of how many they are...so from my understanding when you modify your bike to make it different from others, that makes it "unique"..

ok you can call it your "own design" because you made your own but the original design of it, is the "factory design" and you just changed it

to your own...

you are changing its looks,its "originality"to make it "unique"..thats how i call it..

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

for me "originality" derives from the word "origin" isnt?therefore its originality came from the factory design

regardless of how many they are...so from my understanding when you modify your bike to make it different from others, that makes it "unique"..

ok you can call it your "own design" because you made your own but the original design of it, is the "factory design" and you just changed it

to your own...

you are changing its looks,its "originality"to make it "unique"..thats how i call it..

Does this include ?

Handaimods1.jpg

Just wondering what has changed your mind.......

to your own...

:headscratch:

to your own...

2+2 = 4 but this don't add up. :headscratch::rolleyes:

Rob..........wondering.

• 3 weeks later...

to your own...

originality derives from the word original, and here is a dictionary defition of what original means:

o-rig-i-nal

Adjective

1. arising or proceeding independently of anything else

2. created, undertaken, or presented for the first time

3. capable of or given to thinking or acting in an independent, creative, or individual manner

so basically you're wrong if you modify your bike then you are making it original. I don't think that factory bikes can be refered to as original because there are hundreds if not thousands of them produced to identicle standards.

I just wanted to share my opinion on this matter

Adam

originality derives from the word original, and here is a dictionary defition of what original means:

o-rig-i-nal

Adjective

1. arising or proceeding independently of anything else

2. created, undertaken, or presented for the first time

3. capable of or given to thinking or acting in an independent, creative, or individual manner

so basically you're wrong if you modify your bike then you are making it original. I don't think that factory bikes can be refered to as original because there are hundreds if not thousands of them produced to identicle standards.

I just wanted to share my opinion on this matter

Adam

Don't want to sound petti,but i suppose you could say the concept of the standard model would be the original

WHICH CAME FIRST CHICKEN OR EGG!!!

ive had a flick through this topic

i luv modifying bikes not every body does!

that's personal choice BIG UP THE FREE WORLD!!!

Don't want to sound petti,but i suppose you could say the concept of the standard model would be the original

WHICH CAME FIRST CHICKEN OR EGG!!!

ive had a flick through this topic

i luv modifying bikes not every body does!

that's personal choice BIG UP THE FREE WORLD!!!

ah yes the concept of a bike may be original (excluding cheap chinese rip offs) but the bike itself is not because there are hundreds of identicle copies.

Adam

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online