Newbie, be kind :P lol

Bill YZF125R
This post is 4766 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

Im new as you most likly worked out :lol:

I am going to be buying myself a new or nearly new Yamaha YZF 125R most likly in blue or black

16.jpg

Id think you know what they look like but here she is anyway above :) I do love the styling of this bike and I feel is an ideal first bike ?

Whats your thoughts people ?

Many thanks and chat soon

bill :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

they are fukin brilliant mate

picked mine up yday brand new blue one

sooooo much power for a 4t and im only running it in

rele comfy and so forgiving if ur a newbie!!

Thats what I like to hear :)

Im new to the road on bikes, drive a car :P but ride bikes on track ....Brothers got a KX85 big wheel.

Hi all,

I am going to be buying myself a new or nearly new Yamaha YZF 125R most likly in blue or black

16.jpg

Id think you know what they look like but here she is anyway above :) I do love the styling of this bike and I feel is an ideal first bike ?

Best looking 125 i ever did see, saw one in the flesh at thundersprint on the yam stand, you will be the envy of all your mates with one of those, always thought the honda was a looker but theyve got some catching up to do now.

hi

i've got a friend whos about to invest in a yzf 125r, its alot of money for a 125 but it does have vey similasr spec to r1 and r6. It also has fuel injection which is uncommon for a 125, also a high compression, i was curious as to how long the engine would last?. Once have bought it, could you contact me please to tell me how it handles? response would be greatly appreciated.

Adam

Hi all,

16.jpg

you are freaking lucky you have the 125's over there

I work a at Yamaha dealer ship in the us and we cant get them at all over here..

sad I know.. cause I really want one and just won't settle for something similar like a ninja..blah..

:unsure:

I saw one of these in the dealer on Friday, to be honest I had to ask if the livery was right as I though it was a R1 at first glance (sportsbikes aren't my thing - preffer the ground a bit rougher!). It's a very well put together bike and it looks bl00dy lovely - the best looking 125 I've seen about.

The only down side is it looks faster than it (probably) is, it's only a 125 after all, and some loon will no-doubt mistake it for something faster during that dodgy overtake.... Take care !

Eyes and Mind open, enjoy the ride and make sure you come home.......

• 2 years later...

HI PEOPLE I HAVE HAD MY YAMAHA YZF125R FOR 2DAYS NOW AND IV BEEN TOLD TO KEEP IT UNDER 4000REVS WHILST IM RUNNING IT IN,AND OVIOUSLY THIS IS CAUSEING PROBLEMS WHEN FAST CARS ARE COMEING FROM BEHIND ME ETC COZ I CANT ZOOM OF IN FRONT,DOES ANY1 KNOW WHEN I CAN GO ABOVE 4000,COULD SOMEONE PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP.THANKS PEOPLE,AND ANY GENERAL ADVICE ABOUT THIS BIKE WOULD COME IN USEFULL THANKSSSSS:):)

HI PEOPLE I HAVE HAD MY YAMAHA YZF125R FOR 2DAYS NOW AND IV BEEN TOLD TO KEEP IT UNDER 4000REVS WHILST IM RUNNING IT IN,AND OVIOUSLY THIS IS CAUSEING PROBLEMS WHEN FAST CARS ARE COMEING FROM BEHIND ME ETC COZ I CANT ZOOM OF IN FRONT,DOES ANY1 KNOW WHEN I CAN GO ABOVE 4000,COULD SOMEONE PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP.THANKS PEOPLE,AND ANY GENERAL ADVICE ABOUT THIS BIKE WOULD COME IN USEFULL THANKSSSSS:):)

your a bit ferkin cheeky,arnt you,,

press your caps lock before you post again...and tell us something about you before we tell you something....:D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online