New board member introduction

TellurideFJR
This post is 5848 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello All,

I just joined the board and wanted to introduce myself, and to get my first post in. I live in Telluride Colorado USA and ride a '07 FJR1300, '97 Suzuki TL1000s and a '74 Norton 850 Commando. Being that Telluride is at 9000' elevation (2800m) we have winter here. In fact there is a ski area here that I work at during the winter so riding season goes from April to November or there abouts. I usually lay down somewhere around 7000 miles per year between the bikes I ride. The nice thing about having more than one is you always have something to ride when the other is in need of repairs or tires. Right now the Suzuki needs a Stator and a tire so I have the FJR and Norton to ride. Have a look...

IMG_0405-1.jpg

Img04-1.jpg

DSCF0010-1.jpg

I will be in California for the MotoGP race in July. Anyone else going?

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0647.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ditto to all the above from another newbie. :D

Great bike collection dude, ride in summer, snowboard in winter COOL!!! :D

Welcome aboard

Great bike collection dude, ride in summer, snowboard in winter COOL!!! :D

Welcome aboard

Thanks for the welcome! I do spend a lot of time on snow in the winter as I work for the ski co and run the race department. I snowboarded from '87 until about 4 years ago when I switched to telemark gear. Tele boots are the most comfy to work in and its really fun.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online