anyone have some information?

jrhendryx
This post is 5868 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey there.

im attempting to find an original tool kit for my 75 xs500b, but am not having much luck at all... ive tried all of the usual suspects (mikesxs, bikebandit, oldbikebarn, sleazebay, etc) and have come up with nothing.

does anyone know what came in the original tool kit? i couldnt find that information on the yamaha main site.

i figure that i can just fit together a pouch that will slide into and out of the stock compartment so that i can finally do away with the ugly (and way too easily accessable) rear pouch that holds my tool kit over the rear fender.

:)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hey there.

im attempting to find an original tool kit for my 75 xs500b, but am not having much luck at all... ive tried all of the usual suspects (mikesxs, bikebandit, oldbikebarn, sleazebay, etc) and have come up with nothing.

does anyone know what came in the original tool kit? i couldnt find that information on the yamaha main site.

i figure that i can just fit together a pouch that will slide into and out of the stock compartment so that i can finally do away with the ugly (and way too easily accessable) rear pouch that holds my tool kit over the rear fender.

:)

there was one on ebay not long ago!! typical eh?

I sourced mine from usa and got them zinc plated, now looks like new.

Item number: 320213545092 just found on usa ebay, no wire hook though for compressing rear swing arm

if you want i can show you mine I assume that they are very similar comming from the same stable!!

there was one on ebay not long ago!! typical eh?

I sourced mine from usa and got them zinc plated, now looks like new.

Item number: 320213545092 just found on usa ebay, no wire hook though for compressing rear swing arm

if you want i can show you mine I assume that they are very similar comming from the same stable!!

ah, theres my problem - i was just searching under xs500/xs 500.

very cool.

thanks!

ah, theres my problem - i was just searching under xs500/xs 500.

very cool.

thanks!

don't forget tx 500 as well!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online