My new Dt125re delivered new today

dt125re
This post is 5877 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 3 weeks later...

loooks like fun mate

good starting bike :D

Great bikes. One of the soul remaining 80s 2 stroke 125s! I want an old one as a second bike, for bad/wet weather riding.

Good choice, cool bike.

Enjoy.

Great bikes. One of the soul remaining 80s 2 stroke 125s! I want an old one as a second bike, for bad/wet weather riding.

Good choice, cool bike.

Enjoy.

Ok so i got 2 questions.

Do they still make Dt125 series ? Cause i can't find it on the manufactures list and i can't find it on our local distributes site.

And the other question would be, why i quoted this, is 2 stroke better than 4 stroke? cause my friend said 4 strokes last longer, but i can find post everywhere about 2 stroke owners picking on 4 stroke owners.

Good choice, cool bike.

Enjoy.

Got my DT175MX for exactly that same reason back in 1982, Still got it today, Over 37000 miles and still going strong :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online