smaller dt's

gentman123
This post is 5883 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi, i bought a dt 50 a couple of months ago and i need to get an orignal seat cover and decals for it i have searched the web and cannot find any thing do anyone no of a website or a company that is local to loughborough>

can anyone help

many thanks :D

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi, i bought a dt 50 a couple of months ago and i need to get an orignal seat cover and decals for it i have searched the web and cannot find any thing do anyone no of a website or a company that is local to loughborough>

can anyone help

HI THERE try REDROSE-RETROBIKES ; THERE NEAR BURNLEY / YORKS ;

:)

• 2 weeks later...

can anyone help

[/quote

i do have a set of tank decals item no. 1n1-24240-00 thay are for late dt in blue and red, to small for my 400 but may be ok for 50/100

i do have a set of tank decals item no. 1n1-24240-00 thay are for late dt in blue and red, to small for my 400 but may be ok for 50/100

thank you for you reply :D:D but unfortunatly i need black and red decals as my bike is black :( and a 1983 model but how much would you want for them as i my be able to get the mocked up in the correct colours as i need original sizes or just the measurements can you send me some pictures of the decals to [email protected]

many thanks

can anyone help

Hi, theres a seat cover on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/YAMAHA-DT-50-LC-DT-L...6.c81.m20.l1116

And I expect that sunrise graphics as I said earlier will Know the correct dimentions and colours you want, I just did my side panels, you can check them out in gallery, I was V. Pleased with their work

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online