Flash it!

eyedee
This post is 5925 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Nah, I'm not talking about disturbing individuals exposing themselves in public places! :o I'm referring to the little relay boxes Motrax sell. They apparantly correct the flash rate of LED indicator lights that have just been installed on a bike which originally had standard bulb indicators.

I've got to fit one of these Motrax Flash it relay boxes to my 2007 R6, but havent got a clue where and they dont come with instructions. Can anyone advise where you plug it in? :huh:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Who'd have thought changing indicators could be such a pain.

Well, normally it would not but you went to the led extreme. The replacement unit you have should have the pins at the base to plug into the relay base. To find the relay, switch the turn lights on and listern for the relay to click on and off. It should be behind the airbox under the seat.

Well, normally it would not but you went to the led extreme. The replacement unit you have should have the pins at the base to plug into the relay base. To find the relay, switch the turn lights on and listern for the relay to click on and off. It should be behind the airbox under the seat.

I always do everything the hard way! ;) I tried listening for it clicking, but nothing. Couldnt feel a vibration from anywhere either. I did finally find it. I had to strip nearly every fairing panel and remove all sorts, follow wires etc. but I finally found it... under the PETROL TANK! :blink: Thats a really sensible place to put it.

Worth the pain tho as the LED's look the business tho. :D

I always do everything the hard way! ;) I tried listening for it clicking, but nothing. Couldnt feel a vibration from anywhere either. I did finally find it. I had to strip nearly every fairing panel and remove all sorts, follow wires etc. but I finally found it... under the PETROL TANK! :blink: Thats a really sensible place to put it.

Worth the pain tho as the LED's look the business tho. :D

title not flash it, now Flash Git!! :D