Which one??? Which one???? Ecxhaust!??!?!?

djlestst
This post is 5927 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I need help! I just bought a Yamaha R6 '03 in full Virgin Race decals (Pictures to follow)

And I think the only things I need to change are the tail tidy and of course the exhaust! :rolleyes:

But what one do I get??!?!?! :unsure:

I want I nice deep rumble and as loud as possible! (Lets people know im coming!) :lol:

I like the look of the Beowulf Warrior Tri-oval exhaust. :D

But all sugestions welcome! ;)

Cheers Dj :D

edit: And some smaller fingers!! ecxhaust!?!?! tut tut :(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I need help! I just bought a Yamaha R6 '03 in full Virgin Race decals (Pictures to follow)

And I think the only things I need to change are the tail tidy and of course the exhaust! :rolleyes:

But what one do I get??!?!?! :unsure:

I want I nice deep rumble and as loud as possible! (Lets people know im coming!) :lol:

I like the look of the Beowulf Warrior Tri-oval exhaust. :D

But all sugestions welcome! ;)

Cheers Dj :D

edit: And some smaller fingers!! ecxhaust!?!?! tut tut :(

Hi feller good choice with the beowulf have one on my fz1 and it sounds great a lovely burbell on the over run . and the insides can bee removed at will for a loud rumble got mine from N.E.C. good price hundred and ten quid so i was well chuffed . :D :D :D

Hi feller good choice with the beowulf have one on my fz1 and it sounds great a lovely burbell on the over run . and the insides can bee removed at will for a loud rumble got mine from N.E.C. good price hundred and ten quid so i was well chuffed . :D :D :D

Bugger!! I knew I should of got down there!! Hopefully going to the London MCN show, hopefully they will be there to!!

I do like the look of that! Very Shiny!

If your budget can stretch that far, definitely consider the Akrapovic. They're not ridiculously loud but the tone of sound they make is more or less perfect. You hear all these Microns and the like and they sound pretty similar to rolling on your side over a cardboard box.

Cool! Cheers guys!

Im gonna head to the MCN Live in London and hopefully be able to get a cheap Akropovic there.

If not will have to see what my budget can manage! Lol!

Any more suggestions keep them coming!

scorpion, arrow, akraporvic or . take your pick. thats in order of price as well. best thing to do is look att the race teams what do they use.

however scorpion is cool stuffs, i have one i love it

• 2 weeks later...

scorpion, arrow, akraporvic or . take your pick. thats in order of price as well. best thing to do is look att the race teams what do they use.

however scorpion is cool stuffs, i have one i love it

Try race fit...Just bought one for my 03 r6..Sounds brilliant...super loud and looks the dogs danglies.:)

• 1 month later...

Just thought I would keep everyone in the loop, so to speak.

I finally settled on the beowulf! Looks good and sounds mint!

I wanted the Akro but the cost was high and I just love the "tri" oval shape!

Image009.jpg

Image000.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online