Yamaha r6 2000 forks

windard123
This post is 5975 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

ive bin wantin usd forks for my r6 for a long time and ive seen some of my year that have the older r1 forks on but you also then need the r1 wheel and yokes, i havnt a clue but was wondering if its possible to fit some 2005 usd r6 forks to a 2000 with only the fork legs and brake calipers? is the axel and yokes the same size as the 2000?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi,

ive bin wantin usd forks for my r6 for a long time and ive seen some of my year that have the older r1 forks on but you also then need the r1 wheel and yokes, i havnt a clue but was wondering if its possible to fit some 2005 usd r6 forks to a 2000 with only the fork legs and brake calipers? is the axel and yokes the same size as the 2000?

unfortunately the yokes are a completely different design mate as the forks go through the yokes on the modern R6's.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online