My Pride and Joy

TazR6
This post is 5471 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you.

Its not too bad. I have added a couple more pics.

Hope I have not exceeded any limit on the number of pictures in a single post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sooner have the car in the garage.

The A30 is mint. Thats my project for the winter. It will be running very soon indeed.

Just took some with the "Chav" lites on. Crap results cause I used my phone, but you can get the general idea from it.

shopped00085.jpg

shopped00086.jpg

shopped00087.jpg

• 1 month later...

There is no more storage than there was before, which is pitiful really. I have no idea why a bigger compartment wasnt incorporated.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you.

The Cover was fabricated by a chap on EBay. he lives quite local to me, so i nipped round and grabbed one.

His Ebay ID is srm_direct.

They are made from aircraft grade Stainless Steel, are very well made. They mount using the Radiators own fixings, and are easy to fit.

The picture above does not really do it justice, but they look bloody fanTAZtic.

Is there anywhere else on the site I can let people know about this? He does R1 covers as well.

Got me an Ohlins damper and Harris fitting kit.

Not tried it out yet, cause like a fool, I have let my MOT lapse! I hav ebeen riding it, and teh MOT expired on the 15th! Cant use it now til 10 on the 31st. Gutted lol.

ABCD0005.jpg

ABCD0007.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online