Gotta strange quiestion..w/pics

rescue76
This post is 6032 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This is from the elightbars.org+topic forums.....caught my attention mainly because I have been cramming to know all I can about my Yamaha...

Okay..this bike is supposed to be a Kawasaki CHP bike...but. The body style and engine to me says..81 to 83 model Yamaha Maxim. Any help on this...or is it one of those same bike different company name deals.

IMGP0076-1.jpg

IMGP0077-1.jpg

IMGP0078.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Holy Crap it's Chips!!!

I couldn't tell the difference but odds are it's a Kawasaki. Like you said same bike different name. Reminds me of those guys who buy those Harley Davidsons that look like Honda Goldwings. The only way you can tell a difference is the Gold Wing is on the Road and not in the shop like the Harley.

:blink: I'm going to make your day. You and you alone are going to have this one time chance of a lifetime. Many many people have dreamed of it some have tried it. So many have impersonated it. But you my friend just because I like you will have this deal of a lifetime. You can now be the second owner of the all famous Brooklyn Bridge but you must contact me quickly as I said this is a one time offer.

:blink: I'm going to make your day. You and you alone are going to have this one time chance of a lifetime. Many many people have dreamed of it some have tried it. So many have impersonated it. But you my friend just because I like you will have this deal of a lifetime. You can now be the second owner of the all famous Brooklyn Bridge but you must contact me quickly as I said this is a one time offer.

Of all the comedians in the world without a job and you make a funny. <_< at my expense....at least I have a sense of humor :lol: Im new to bikes give me a break.

Yah I know I figured it was just some kid that slapped a kawi police sticker on there...kinda like putting an interceptor emblem on a chevete.

No like I said Im bad it is indead a kawasaki parts manufactured in Japan assembled in Omaha. Pre 2004 other than that I cant tell you theres about 20 years in their they did not change anything. Sorry again

Jerry

Its about a simple question I asked because Im new to bikes and I thought that this Kawi. looked an awful lot like a yamaha. And was asking if these bikes are essentially the same..I got my answer....and then I got a good laugh...now Im getting a little mad.

Sorry the last message was to be posted on a different board. Kind of new to computers and had surgery last week so I can not get around. Wish I could blam it on the drugs. Just glad I have not posted the georgia peach one by mistake now that one was something that could not be explained. Im going to shut up at least until the drugs are all gone.

Thanks rescue76 took my last pills last night so Im back to posting but on one site at a time. I was bad and take that all that credit can't blame meds for everything. I have to own up to my stupidity.

Holy Crap it's Chips!!!

I couldn't tell the difference but odds are it's a Kawasaki. Like you said same bike different name. Reminds me of those guys who buy those Harley Davidsons that look like Honda Goldwings. The only way you can tell a difference is the Gold Wing is on the Road and not in the shop like the Harley.

My ass is sore!

Hey ya doofus,........I'm Zoomsplat! Remember me? How have you been? I see you still playing biker.,...cool,.....when you gonna get a REAL bike,.....like oh,.....mabye,........a...........HARLEY?

Hay, I'll get a harley the day my head fits up my own arse.

You try to put your head up your own arse? Leave it to a rice rider to try that.

Yes I tried it once, I was offered a Harley. Wouldnt fit so I declined the offer.