New to riding

mellon1989
This post is 6071 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:D Just passed my CBT today so have just jumped onto my brand spanking DTX and have been on country roads surrounding my local area so so much fun

does anyone have any pics of dtx's that you own ?????

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:D :D go for it guys, been passed ma test a month now oh how time flys when your having fun, but all the best when ya all go for it..k

congrats ... my better half passed on saturday .. went out together on monday and now she thinking why has she waited so long ... just out of curiosity what part of bike test is changing and when ... i know the theory has already

:D :D superb man congrats to the other half too, should have done this years ago too but hey weve done it now nae goin back... :D :D

It's all very well having an extended motorcycle test due to higher incidences of riders injuries and deaths but what about the car drivers that cause most of them?

I believe that all drivers except disabled should spend one year on two wheels and have to pass a test before they can apply for a car licence. That would reduce accidents.

I would also remove the right of foreign drivers to be able to drive on UK roads for more than one month without taking and passing a written test and then a full driving test after three months.

Here, here or at least have some specific training/test element in the car driving test regarding observation/how to react/act with regards bikers!

Ditto re the foreign drivers thing, we had to pass California state driving & riding tests in LA even though we had the relevant UK licences.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online