anyone think this is sad?

Guest Tomg
This post is 6172 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:blink: :blink: yep sad but could be fun too all those twats out there couls get all sorts of nice messages as you fly by :D :D

glad someone else thinks it would be cool.

im getting one within the next two weeks ive jsut this minute decided. as its my birthday in a week on sunday!

:D:rolleyes: nice one man hope you have a great birthday when it arrives and your new toy too spot on man :D :D :D

think its BRILLIENT just right for the back of my WHITE VAN honest bit steep in cost though!

think its BRILLIENT just right for the back of my WHITE VAN honest bit steep in cost though!

hey bud you self employed or u work for some one???? i is the white van man too.

ha yeah it would look most funny on a van. i think im gonna use mine to say thansk to peopel who get out my way when im filtering, tell people, to get off their phones, and jsut a general fuck off as well as a clever one saying, "your being distracted by this look at the road".

bring on the mischief

ha yeah it would look most funny on a van. i think im gonna use mine to say thansk to peopel who get out my way when im filtering, tell people, to get off their phones, and jsut a general fuck off as well as a clever one saying, "your being distracted by this look at the road".

bring on the mischief

LMAO nice one

• 4 weeks later...
  • Admin

Get it now for sumer time for the nice ladies sat behind :-)

• 3 weeks later...

ive used.

MI5 in disguise...honest

put it upside down and put "stop tilting your head to read this"

numerous other things really very amusing!! :D :D

i cant decided whether i think this is sad or not lol,

rekkon it would be pretty kool if u pull infront of a ferrari n say "my £800 bike is faster than ur £60,000 car"

lol fyi my bike cost me £800 hence using that as a figure!

would be pretty kool at tellin hot girls in a car that there fit too.

dunno though still rekkon people would take the piss

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online