Lennie1
This post is 6239 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi ALL!

I have joined today, very impressed with the freindly helpfull comments and information!

Proud owner of a Mint YZF750R great fun!

Please check out the question I have placed on the other pages Ref: Reserve Fuel Switch Position?

Regards

To you all!

Lennie1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

28 views and nobody's said hi? I'd hardly call it friendly!

I'll say welcome and hi - hope you're enjoying the bike, I was tempted by one of them but the wallet persuaded me with the six.

28 views and nobody's said hi? I'd hardly call it friendly!

I'll say welcome and hi - hope you're enjoying the bike, I was tempted by one of them but the wallet persuaded me with the six.

Hi To you both!

Thanks for taking the time to reply! You are correct 6 days and no replies a bit naff!!

Best regards to you both

Lennie1

Hi To you both!

Thanks for taking the time to reply! You are correct 6 days and no replies a bit naff!!

Best regards to you both

Lennie1

Sorry a belated welcome. You've got some good roads for the bike esp up in the North of the island

Cheers

Tanngo2

Hi ALL!

I have joined today, very impressed with the freindly helpfull comments and information!

Proud owner of a Mint YZF750R great fun!

Please check out the question I have placed on the other pages Ref: Reserve Fuel Switch Position?

Regards

To you all!

Lennie1

HI LENNIE welcome to this mad house .not at home much due to job.trucky.so can only use computer.when get the chance to.so thats why its alate hello and welcome. :D

Hello, and welcome, will also reply to your other question if i can find it!!

Hi Wilf !

The question is under the General Tag (Fuel Reserve)

Regards

:D :D hello and welcome not been on line for a while been fettlin wi ma gpz :D :D