Got my eye on this

Tomo
This post is 6220 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...p;rd=1&rd=1

Views please.

I am happy that it is from a dealer.

The security

I am not sure on the mileage. Would this be considered normal or high?

Not all MOT and most of Service? Would you be concerend by this? Other than the fact it will mean a lower purchase price and a lower sale price pending that I can keep it shiny side up

Thanks

*EDIT*

Just called the dealer going to call back in a couple of days and they will dig all the paperwork out for me.

Also if anyone is in the Swindon area and could have a look round and a test ride for me. I am looking at comind down on sunday to have a look round it.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It is high but don't let that put you off to much it'll still have plenty of life in it. You just get to by it at a bargain price. If you do get it though it would be wise to give it a good going over, a few things to consider on such milage bikes are to check wheel bearing, fork oil may need replacing, rear shock could be worn, so you could end up replacing these.

Saying all that I've got a 2004 R6 and it's got over 30k miles on it, the motors still as strong as ever (it should be) and the suspension is still ok, worn slightly I'm sure but not enough to warrent replacing.

I agree with Chris about the mileage - if it's been well looked after it'll be fine.

Brings a tear to my eye that, as it's the same as my nicked R6. That had 19000 miles on it and I never had a single problem with it. If it's good, buy it. You won't regret it.

Thanks for the comments. As for top price what do you think that would be?

I was planning to go and look at the bike this weekend even though I would not be able to ride it. Fortunatly one of my drivers was delivering in the Swindon area today and was able to go and look and take it out for a ride for me.

The comments were that it is a good clean bike with no other marks than you would expect from the age and mileage.

Well maintained etc.

Think I am going to go for it that way I will have the incentive to pass :D

Well that puts pay to that iea. The wonderful seller decided to end the auction early. Thanks for nothing. :angry::angry::angry:

But if anyone has a blue and white R6 no older than 01 up to £3k waiting :D

• 2 months later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online