At last I'm back!

GeordieSteve
This post is 6302 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello folks :D

Well I'm back on here as a member since September when some mad old woman in a polo wiped out me and the ex when out on the R6 :( Bike was totally written off and due to it coming up to winter, I decided not to rush out and buy another bike... until now ;)

Complete spur of moment but I fell in love with this R1 and bought it straight away this morning. She's gorgeous and to be perfect honest... I'm a bit nervous about riding her (had about 5 month experience on a bike). Should get her this week I hope... excited???? Yep :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That is my favourite R1. the 2002 and 2003 models are utterly gorgeous. deffinately my favourite and hopefully thats what is next after my hornet. woo hoo!!

have fun on it!

That is my favourite R1. the 2002 and 2003 models are utterly gorgeous. deffinately my favourite and hopefully thats what is next after my hornet. woo hoo!!

have fun on it!

Just enjoy it, and keep it shiny side up ! Don't be too keen to go warp 10 right away. Work up to it and you'll be just fine. I love it, but I'm too OLD for them now ! Bu**er!!!! Ah well, the XJ9 will do the noo.

Id say any bike packing that much power on new tryes and the wet wouldnt work. Even my R6 can be a handful in the wet.

Just make sure you stay safe mate

• Admin

OOooh that looks so good... take it easy though mate dont want to have to wait to get another bike ;)

Not impressed with MCE trying to bully me into taking out a policy tho. Bitching at me down the phone that he'd spent 3 hours getting me a quote & if I didn't take it out he'd charge me £200 more when I renewed! Needless to say he was told where to get off!!!

I've a 2003 R1 in those colours and she's a babe!

I got a good deal through Bennets, found them very helpfull and good price.

Enjoy your bike

Cheers

Tango2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online