Yamaha ty175

Hello everyone, I’m Yamaha mad, got 3 R1’s , fzr1000, xt600, xj550, rd400 and a couple of fizzy’s, I’ve also just got a ty175 because i want to try a bit of twin shock trials, I would like to get a v5 logbook for it.The only information I have for it are the engine and frame numbers match ( 525 xxxxxxI think it’s a 1976 model, can anyone tell me what i need to do to get a logbook for it? 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi there, a warm welcome from us all, Nice collection of big bikes you have there too. I recently answered a similar question about registration here. https://yamahaclub.com/forums/topic/47959-registering-an-old-bike/

where member mervin came to the rescue with the answer, Have a read that should point you in the right direction.

I'd edit out your matching frame numbers to be 525 XXXXX, the first numbers relate to the model , but the last numbers are the serial number, and not that I don't trust people but i don't!! its a public forum viewed worldwide, and If I was unscrupulous, I could use your legit numbers to notify DVLA myself and clone your machine!!.

Just looking out for you there mate.

That aside nice to have you on board, look forward to reading your future posts.

sorry but this section is for form issues not bike issues.

I'll move it to the relevant section.